Good Night Messages ( Girlfriend Nightly Messages )

When I am alone in the night
and I look up into the great stars of the universe,
the only heavenly body I want to see is yours.


love attitudes status
rajput status
love status


Goodnight my sweet princess;
tonight my dreams are filled with your smile

we are apart,
you will be with me in my dreams.


My bed is lonely without your tender embrace.
I long to be with you; even while my body is sleeping,
my mind wanders to your side.
Goodnight, sweet Angel.


As the darkness of the night covers my mind and body like a blanket,
your memory is like the moon that shines above me,
keeping me company through the night.

I never want to close my eyes in slumber,
for now—finally—my reality is far more magical than my sleep,
because you are my bewitching dream.


Goodnight Text Messages for Her: When you love someone, it is important to show them how you feel, any chance that you get. Woman love to be told just how loved and important she is to her significant other. With men, it is harder for them to tell the ones they love exactly what they are feeling, so a goodnight message selection like this one helps to aid the process.


Good Night Love Messages
With the setting of the sun,
I am reminded of how thankful I am to have spent the days I have with you,
and my heart is swollen with anticipation for the many sunsets
that we have yet to experience with one another.
Goodnight, baby!


The night time—for me—is most difficult,
for it is time that I must spend apart from you,
my enchanting dream.
Missing you… goodnight!


Thank you, my divine angel,
for every night you have lulled me to sleep with the sound of your voice,
every morning I have awoken to your tender embrace;
my only prayer to you, my angel,
is that I may devote every night I am given, to you.


You are the queen of my heart,
and every pulse that beats within me beats only for you.
Even in the dark of the night,
your radiance outshines the stars.



As the moon sits high above the clouds,
I gaze up into its beauty and find myself thinking of you,
for you are more luminous.


Good Night Messages For Lovers
Wishing that the moon will be bright and full tonight
Giving you dream just so right
Get ready to bed and switch off your light
Let me tuck you in and wish you Good night.


May you have the sweetest dream tonight
May you sleep oh so tight
As here’s wishing you a sweet and good night!


The day is over, and it’s time to look forward for another day.
Forget all the frustrations you had and cherish all the wonderful moments.
Don’t forget to look up and pray to God.
Tomorrow will be a brand new and better day.
Goodnight, sweetheart!


Another day is over.
It’s nice to know that there’s someone
Who makes my day fulfilled and fun
Thank you for the inspiration.
I’m sending my warm hugs and kisses
As I wish my sweetest goodnight for you.


Close your eyes and make a wish
Sending you my warm hug and kiss
May you sleep tight tonight
I wish you a sweet good night.


Before you go to bed
I just want you to know that somewhere out there
Someone is thinking about you.
Someone who loves and misses you.
Goodnight and sweet dreams.


Every night I pray
That in your heart
I will stay
May the God bless you
And may your dreams come true
I love you, goodnight!


Before I close my eyes tonight
I just want you to know that I think of you
I miss you and I Love you.
Goodnight!


You are the best thing that happen to me
I am so glad you are there to be part of my everyday
And I’m happy to end it with you.
Have a good nigh!


Good Night Love Messages


49. Lying on my bed when I see the stars then I think the brighten star I have in my life. And that is you.GN!!

50. I was pessimistic before I met you, you taught me how to love things. You thought me to fall in love with my life, Thank you for being in my life. Good Night.

51. I always remind my time during the day when I was with you and this gives me a great pleasure at night. Good night love.

52. My all pain gets a divine light when I just see your face. Good Night!!

53. Whenever I look at the moon I smile because seeing the moon, I think of you. Good Night Baby!

54. Sorry for not being there to hold you, Sorry for not being there to hug and kiss you but you are always in my mind and in heart.GN!! Miss you. Love you.
55. This text message is a hug to you. Good Night my love. Sleep well
56. I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you.
57. Before I was in a relationship with you, I was suffering from commitment phobia. After being in a relationship with you, I am suffering from an addiction call love. Xo xo
58. I knew I was in love with you when I started waking up every morning dreaming about you. Good night love. Miss you.

59. To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you. Miss you very much. Good night love.

60. The only word to describe you is MINE and the only word to describe us, is FOREVER. Good night love.

61. Your love is the only weapon that I need to fight all of life’s battles. Wising you a wonderful sleep my love. Good night. Sleep tight.

62. If you were my Facebook friend, I would check your updates 24/7. If you were in my twitter, I would keep tweeting I Love you constantly. If you were Instagram, I would keep uploading selfies all day long. If you were Pinterest, I would pin my heart on you. Good night love.

63. Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you sweetie. Have a wonderful sleep. Good night.

64. Just like how Instagram is incomplete without those millions pictures, my life is incomplete without you. I love you.

So, what are you waiting for? Touch your lover’s heart today! Send them a cute good night message and let them drift into a good night’s sleep, knowing that you love them.

I Love You Messages Collection

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  2. I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.

    https://www.clippingsolutions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most adorable call girls in Ludhiana and many more cities at your hotel and home, for sensual enjoyment, visit our website
    http://daynightlove.in/
    http://daynightlove.in/call-girl-in-shimla/
    http://daynightlove.in/call-girl-in-manali/

    ReplyDelete

  4. https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/25/233320
    https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/25/230814
    https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/25/230315
    https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/21/174008
    https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/20/001758
    https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/20/000835
    https://filedownloader.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/04/19/235512

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are very experienced in writing Java Homework Help, assignments, and projects. Many students have used and are still using our services to get their programming work done. We have hired only the best tutors to do your programming assignment. These individuals are masters of programming and can write any code in all the Programming Assignment Help frameworks available. Some of them are ex-lecturers and have taught various programming languages in top universities. They have participated in giving out and marking assignments. They, therefore, know what professors look for in programming assignments and what factors can warrant a top grade. So, do not let your coding tasks give you sleepless nights. If you genuinely need professional assistance, just contact us and say- “Do my programming assignment”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night -Girlfriend Messages